In this ever- fast pacing world where we are constantly in battle to achieve extraordinary results and meet high expectations in our work and relationships, it’s easy to cave into the pressure and the victim is always our health and wellbeing. Stress-related illness are the most prevalent forms of ailments in any society because most of us are waking up everyday feeling overwhelmed, unfulfilled and incapable of coping with life’s demands despite our financial stability. We get caught up in the hustle and bustle and lose touch of ourselves and what makes us happy.
Stress in manageable levels can be good for us; it motivates us to perform better and stick to our goals, but when it gets out of control and starts leading negative effects in our lives, then it calls for alarm and change.
Symptoms of stress
Are you experiencing signs of stress?
Changes in your body
- Tense muscles
- Rapid breathing
- Poor sleep patterns
- Weight gain
Changes in your behaviour
- Withdrawing from others
- Smoking, drinking or using more drugs than usual
- Avoiding situations that you think are stressful
Changes in your feelings
- Feeling worried or confused
- Feeling angry or irritable
- Feeling overwhelmed or helpless
- Feeling like you can’t cope
- Struggling to concentrate,
- Losing your self-confidence
- Having a negative attitude towards yourself and your life
How Kinesiology can help you cope with stress
If you’re dealing with some or all of the above symptoms, Kinesiology is a wonderful and holistic approach to help you to deal with stress and bring balance back into your life. It focuses on helping your body to activate its self-healing abilities through quick, gentle and non-invasive muscle monitoring to identify at a deep subconscious level the underlying cause of your energy blockage which is causing an imbalance in your body’s system and presenting itself stress.
Through the sound and proven techniques that Kinesiology offers, we can access these blockages and free you from the pain and stress that affects you on a daily basis.
As a result, you’ll…
- Feel more energetic
- Have more direction in life and clarity in your purpose
- Release any suppressed emotions that no longer serve you
- Have a sense of peace and calm
- Discover what has been preventing from moving forward and achieving your goals.
- And establish more positive ways to fulfil your needs
Don’t let stress and unfulfillment stop you from living the peaceful, purposeful and happy life you always envisioned for yourself. Take charge of your wellness and begin to enjoy all the benefits that Kinesiology imparts, and you’ll soon start seeing the transformational changes that will manifest in your life. Book an appointment today.